Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
1987 Maxima Rear Sway Bar Link Forums > > 1987 Maxima Rear Sway Bar Link 1987 Maxima Rear Sway Bar Link
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Maxima Nissan Maxima Discussion Forum

Old 07-04-2018, 09:01 AM
1987 Maxima

Default 1987 Maxima Rear Sway Bar Link

The sway bar links on my 87 max need replacement, but this part has been discontinued by Nissan. I have been unable to find an aftermarket replacement. Does anyone know of a AM replacement or a repair that could be done to the existing link?

The link threaded stud is broken where attached to the bracket. I am wondering if there is any way to replace the stud , possibly with a sway bar link bolt. The bracket is the two L brackets that sit on top of the bushing bracket. The stud is sandwiched between these brackets.

Tags
bar, link, maxima, rear, sway