Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
4th gen rear motor mount Forums > > 4th gen rear motor mount 4th gen rear motor mount
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Maxima Nissan Maxima Discussion Forum

Old 09-25-2010, 01:01 PM
javyispimp

Default 4th gen rear motor mount

i have an 04 maxima that i just changed the front and side motor mounts. when i took it for a ride i noticed that it still had a vibration coming from the engine,now im about to change and rear one too. my question is, what is the easiest way to remove the rear motor mount? i didnt need to take out the cross member for the front and the side, it kind of looks like it might fit coming up through were the air intake tube comes out of the throttle body.that or coming out through the driver side tire. it cant come out through the bottom because of the manifold. if anyone knows please help, thanks