Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
out put speed sensor vs v speed sensor Forums > > out put speed sensor vs v speed sensor out put speed sensor vs v speed sensor
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Maxima Nissan Maxima Discussion Forum

Old 07-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Enthusiast
2000 Maxima

Default out put speed sensor vs v speed sensor

What is the function of out put speed sensor(revolution sensor)? and v speed sensor?What symptoms of malfunction of these two device in 2000 maxima? I am somewhat confuse.Please help.

Last edited by wau; 07-17-2010 at 07:16 AM.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:36 AM
Enthusiast
2000 Maxima

Since no one here answer my question.I search by myself and the following are the answer if not right please correct me.a)The out put speed sensor(or revolution sensor) is locate in AT and is function to guide and monitor the revolution of the transmission through the TCM to control the gear change.Malfunction will show transmission problems and generate the code po720.b)The vehicle speed sensor are function basically to show the speed and how many mile of the driving.Malfunction will show no speed in speedometer and odometer but not interfere of the performance of the car.

Last edited by wau; 07-25-2010 at 08:36 AM.

Tags
put, sensor, speed