Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Good autobody & paint repair in S. Calif Forums > > Good autobody & paint repair in S. Calif Good autobody & paint repair in S. Calif
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Maxima Nissan Maxima Discussion Forum

Old 06-19-2010, 09:25 AM
jxh11215

Default Good autobody & paint repair in S. Calif

Well, my car got 'shot' in some police action during one of the Laker games (gotta love L.A.!) and I've got to get my trunk replaced because the bullet hole is too big to patch, I guess. I decided to get a deep scratch repaired at the same time that I'm getting the insurance work for the bullet hole done. I was told that the scratch would require a re-paint of the entire door panel. My car is Super Black and I want to make sure that the work is done properly because I'm too busy right now at work to devote too many days to getting it done right
Any recommendations for great body & paint work?

Tags
autobody, calif, good, paint, repair