Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Forums > > > > View Comments and Ratings
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Access denied NTB07-048 Service Campaign
2007 NISSAN ALTIMA, ALTIMA HYBRID, 2008 ALTIMA COUPE; VOLUNTARY SERVICE CAMPAIGN AIR DEFLECTOR
Nissan has determined that some 2007 Altima Sedan and 2008 Altima Coupe vehicles equipped with the 2.5 liter four cylinder engine may benefit from the installation of an air deflector to the front of the engine air intake system opening. The purpose of the air deflector is to reduce the potential of debris such as leaves and paper entering the air intake system and being deposited on the air filter, which may reduce engine performance. This enhancement has been added in production and Nissan would like to offer the Installation of the air deflector to customers who purchased a vehicle manufactured before this change was made.
Nissan is conducting a Voluntary Service Campaign to install this new air deflector on affected vehicles to the engine air intake system free of charge for parts or labor. If the vehicle is already equipped with the new air deflector then no further action is required.

Category 2007 Altima Sedan 

Send to Friend Suggest other entries I might like
07-09-2007
544.67 Kbytes Hits 118
Comments/ratings
0 * Argee 07-21-2008 10:14 AM
This voluntary service campaign sounds worthwhile; that filter gets clogged and the car is rendered virtually inoperable. How does this prevent mice from entering the air intake system opening in the 3.5 SE and building a nest by shredding the filter and bringing in grass & leaves to make it more comfortable? I'm now at 3 filters in 10 days and counting. The fiberglass screening I covered the opening with slowed him down for a few days but I'm back to square one.

Sort by