Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2006 Frontier heater fan doesn't work Forums > > 2006 Frontier heater fan doesn't work 2006 Frontier heater fan doesn't work
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Latest Uploads Latest Knowledgebase Uploads

Old 12-29-2015, 06:06 AM

2006 Nissan Frontier King

Default 2006 Frontier heater fan doesn't work

I've been having problems with my 06 Frontier heater fan working and then not working. Every time it wouldn't work, I would visually check the fuses and everything looked fine. Since then, I have replaced the blower resistor and the fan and a/c control unit. Starting to get expensive replacing parts! I checked the drain on the firewall and I THINK the line is open but I still hear water sloshing back and forth. I looked in the 2006 service manuals for a exploded diagram of the heater area but I can't seem to find it. I'm a guy on a disability income and can't afford to take it to the dealer so I'm looking for any kind of help with this problem!!

Tags
2006, fan, frontier, heater, work