Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Juke power/electric problems? Forums > > Juke power/electric problems? Juke power/electric problems?
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Juke Nissan Juke Discussion Forum

Old 05-04-2021, 09:48 AM
2012 Juke

Default Juke power/electric problems?

So I have this GoldStar connect app on my phone that kept sending me notifications that my battery charge is low.
I'll notice when I'm driving that the engine and lights will kind of pulsate going "woom woom" kind of thing while the lights flicker from low to high, and the electronics pulsate too like the clock fades in and out.
Yesterday I had to get my car jumped twice so after the 2nd time I went to the store and got a new battery figuring that was the issue. Car has started up perfectly every time since... but earlier today my radio and all the interior electronics went out while I was sitting in an intersection, then came back quickly enough that the engine didn't die.

What else could be the issue here since my battery is now brand new?

Tags
juke, power/electric, problems