Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Programing FOB Forums > > Programing FOB Programing FOB
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Juke Nissan Juke Discussion Forum

Old 04-30-2013, 05:22 AM
2011 Juke

Default Programing FOB

Hi Everyone

Looking at options on programing a new FOB. I have lost the back-up, and I went to Nissan, they are looking at charging over $250 (key+labour). Can't really justify paying that much. When I look on ebay, it appears that you can get one for anywhere from $40-$100 (depending on if you want used, with a non-working key, or new uncut key). However, I have also looked at what it takes to self program these FOBs. While there is some helpful information regarding standard nissan keys and programing, they all include the instructions "insert key into ignition"... this is a problem, considering it is a push button start.

So I guess the quick question is; does anyone know of any instructions how to self program a 2011 Nissan Juke FOB (push button start).

Thanks.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any manual procedure (without the Nissan CONSULT) to reprogram the intelligent key. Beware of the intelligent key sold on eBay, although it may look the same, the frequency may be different and you may not be able to reprogram the key on your Juke.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:18 AM
2011 Juke

Thanks. Hopefully Nissan will program this. As for the same frequency, I made sure that the one I bought had the same FCC ID # as the original. This is what you are referring to when you say frequency, right?

Tags
fob, programing