Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Where are all the Juke owners?? Forums > > Where are all the Juke owners?? Where are all the Juke owners??
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Juke Nissan Juke Discussion Forum

Old 11-23-2011, 09:09 PM
Enthusiast

2005 Frontier

Default Where are all the Juke owners??

Got to sit in a Juke today, but it was raining out so no test drives. The front seemed comfortable. The back seat seemed to have good head room for someone just over 6' tall.

I like the gas mileage on these things and like that they sit up a little higher.
Curious how they run out though with those turbos. The dealers don't have many on the lots --- wonder why?

Shame - there is not a whole lot to read here on owner feedback on this model. Really curious how these things perform (standard model - not GT-R engine one)

It does look different, but I like the way Nissan goes out on the edge with some wild stuff (like stuffing the GT-R engine in this thing!!).
Old 11-24-2011, 06:37 PM
2011 Frontier Crew Cab
2011 Juke

My wife has one. back seat is useless for anyone 6'+. I am 6' and my head rubs if I try to sit back there. Gas mileage hasn't been near what the sticker says. She averaged 22-23 mpg in a highway rural area mix for a long time. Now that she is over 30k miles it has creeped up to the 25-27 mark. 28 on long road trips. She runs mostly in eco mode. The good news is if you drop the hammer on it, the little car will move.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:33 PM
Enthusiast

2005 Frontier

Thanks for the feedback -- too bad the gas mileage is not up to what is advertised and not far from the V6 frontier gas mileage.

Imagine dropping the hammer on that souped up Juke with the GTR engine -- pretty cool Nissan thinks and does stuff out of the box like that.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:22 AM
2009 Rogue
2011 Juke

Yo! We've had our Juke since April 2011 and are really enjoying it. Excellent gas mileage and is as quick off the line as my old Murano! People are divided on the styling but we wanted to step away from the usual small-ute look. God knows there are enough Escapes on the road already.

Last edited by The Jman; 12-31-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:35 PM
2008 Frontier Crew Cab
2013 Juke

Default New Juke

I know this is an older thread but... we just got a 2013 Juke in December. It's an SL - AWD. The gas mileage has been pretty good for a winter in Illinois - about 27 all around. The heated seats are great. It's a fun car to drive and handles well in the snow. This is my sixth Nissan vehicle. I hope it holds up as well as the others have. In short, if you're looking for a fun, sporty car to drive that does not look like anything else on the road - look at the Juke. I think you will be surprised how much room it has for a small car!
Old 08-21-2013, 02:48 AM
2013 300ZX
2013 300ZX

Looking at options on programing a new FOB. I have lost the back-up, and I went to Nissan, they are looking at charging over $250 (key+labour). Can't really justify paying that much. When I look on ebay, it appears that you can get one for anywhere from $40-$100 (depending on if you want used, with a non-working key, or new uncut key). However, I have also looked at what it takes to self program these FOBs. While there is some helpful information regarding standard nissan keys and programing, they all include the instructions "insert key into ignition"... this is a problem, considering it is a push button start.

passit4sure You Are Only Successful With Pas4sure Testing Engine In Your IT Certification - Pass It 4 Sure!
Certkiller 640-461 braindumps Certkiller 640-461 braindumps
Certkiller ccie security certification dumps Certkiller ccie security certification dumps
Certkiller scwcd certification dumps Certkiller scwcd certification dumps
Certkiller mcitp certification dumps Certkiller mcitp certification dumps
Certkiller cissp certification dumps Certkiller cissp certification dumps

Last edited by abeeha; 09-07-2013 at 01:47 AM.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:37 AM
G47

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeeha View Post
Looking at options on programing a new FOB. I have lost the back-up, and I went to Nissan, they are looking at charging over $250 (key+labour). Can't really justify paying that much. When I look on ebay, it appears that you can get one for anywhere from $40-$100 (depending on if you want used, with a non-working key, or new uncut key). However, I have also looked at what it takes to self program these FOBs. While there is some helpful information regarding standard nissan keys and programing, they all include the instructions "insert key into ignition"... this is a problem, considering it is a push button start.
do you have this key slot on your car?

Tags
juke, owners