Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
welcome everybody! Forums > > welcome everybody! welcome everybody!
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Introductions New to the site? Post a little something about yourself.

Old 07-11-2006, 07:02 PM
Master Enthusiast
1994 Pathfinder
94 Pathfinder

Smile welcome everybody!

welcome to the forums. there are good people here to help you with your nissan. enjoy!

i am on my second pathfinder. it's a 94. 114+++ miles on it and overall no real problems thusfar. picked it up a few years ago with 92+++ miles on it. it's predominently my offroader/travel vehicle.
my previous truck was one of the last 2drs and in my possesion from the dealer to it's untimely death at 175000 miles with only AT replacement and minor maintenance.

i do almost everything myself except if it's over my head but not much of the latter as of late. keeping fingers crossed. planning on keeping the current one for a while..

see you on the trail. :)
Old 12-14-2008, 04:26 AM
ZXDude

Thank you for the invite . . . 1996 300zx 2+2 n/a Fairlady Z
Old 12-14-2008, 05:13 AM
Master Enthusiast
2005 Frontier Crew Cab Frontier Crew Cab
05 nissan frontier

Nad a 92 300zx.. God i wish i still had it.By in far the best car i ever owned.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:47 AM
florinstzr

Just subscribed yesterday... I've got some technical questions and I'm not sure where I should ask ... Any help welcomed!
Old 03-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Quote:
Originally Posted by florinstzr View Post
Just subscribed yesterday... I've got some technical questions and I'm not sure where I should ask ... Any help welcomed!

Post your technical questions for your pathfinder on the "Pathfinder" forum: Pathfinder - Nissanhelp.com
Old 04-07-2010, 01:07 PM
tseb99

I am a new subscriber; my problem is that my 2006 Nissan Pathfinder gas thank is full but it stays on empty for about 23 miles before going to full, then it stays on 3/4 tank before dropping to empty. What seems to be the issue?

Last edited by tseb99; 04-07-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:06 AM
christyfriend

Default pulling my hair out

can anyone help...I purchased a 1995 Nissan Sentra in April. the man who sold me the car told me that fixing the windshield wipers was an easy fix. Here I am 6 months later and still can't find all the parts. I have been to Lithia Nissan about a dozen times to get the right part. I am trying to find out the part number for the wiper motor arm. The ball on the arm that came on the car is to large for the linkage that I was sold. Lithia has looked for a part number as well and have had no seccess. I also have checked the parts manual and check the assembly diagram and the part is not listed there either. Not really sure what to do at this point.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:05 PM
2015 Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyfriend View Post
can anyone help...I purchased a 1995 Nissan Sentra in April. the man who sold me the car told me that fixing the windshield wipers was an easy fix. Here I am 6 months later and still can't find all the parts. I have been to Lithia Nissan about a dozen times to get the right part. I am trying to find out the part number for the wiper motor arm. The ball on the arm that came on the car is to large for the linkage that I was sold. Lithia has looked for a part number as well and have had no seccess. I also have checked the parts manual and check the assembly diagram and the part is not listed there either. Not really sure what to do at this point.
The part #'s for the links are 28841-4B000 and 28842-4B000
ASE Master Certified.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:18 AM
christyfriend

thank you mspe235 for your help, the links are the two arms that attach to the rotater arms. The peice I am looking for is the small part about 2 1/2 inches long and has a ball on it and rotates on the motor. It is the piece that makes the whole assembly move.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:25 PM
JAYSWORKING

Default Motor swap

hi everyone glad to find ya'll I have a 96 KA24e motor would like to put in my 93 truck but my truck is OBD 1 and the 96 is OBD 2 what changes on it? I know the o2 sensor changes from 1 wire plug to a 2 or 3 wirer plug but what else? any info would help thanks.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Bob S.

Default Hi

Just discovered the site. Looks awesome. I am still looking around to see what all is here. Currently on my fourth Hardbody/Frontier and my daughter has an 01 Maxima Anniv. Ed
Old 01-13-2011, 12:01 PM
bcfronty

Default new guy

good day all. Owned my 07 nismo for almost a year now. Looking at this site, most impressed with knowledge base. has already helped me with a few ideas. Looking forward to more and also giving input. See yah in the snow.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:29 AM
Master Enthusiast
2005 Frontier Crew Cab Frontier Crew Cab
05 nissan frontier

Snow ,what snow.Here in north east ohio we think of it as a summer day. Welcome aboard.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:25 AM
1996 Pathfinder

Default Long time Nissan Pathfinder Owner (long story)

Hi All, I'm a finance recruiter for Amazon.com in Seattle. I'm also a wife and mom of 3.

I've had my White Nissan 96 Pathfinder since February of 2002 and love it! I joined this site because I'm having major issues with the lack of a master key to disarm my alarm system.

I will post the details in another thread.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:07 AM
2004 Xterra

Default Coming back

Hi!

I've had Datsun/Nissan cars off and on for more years than I care to count. The inventory included two Z32's - one 2+2 and one TT. THOSE were fun cars to say the least!

However, when I moved to Arizona, I wanted to go off-road instead. A Z32 TT isn't exactly suited to that kind of driving, so I sold the TT.

So, I've purchased a 2004 Xterra 4WD with 115k miles, and am looking forward to trips to the mines, forest road excursions, and the Apache Trail, near Phoenix. It's more than capable of doing what I want to do!

I'm sure the Forums are going to help with suggestions about improvements to the Xterra, plus some technical advice about issues and maintenance.

And no, I'm not thinking about swapping a Z32 TT engine into my Xterra.