Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
welcome everybody! Forums > > welcome everybody! welcome everybody!
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Introductions New to the site? Post a little something about yourself.

Old 08-15-2013, 01:53 AM
1999 Altima Sedan

Default New member

Hi everybody,
I am new to this forum. I own a 1999 ALTIMA GLE with 199,000 miles on it. I bought the car when it had 65,000 miles on it and it has been very good to me. This is my 27th vehicle that I have owned since I purchased my first car in 1978. Because of this I have gotten pretty good at doing much of my own work on my cars until this one. My first 18 years of vehicle ownership I was in the USAF and had access to the base MWR garage. Now, city and apartment living (local statutes and codes) limits me to the kind of work that I can do on my own.
Old 07-13-2015, 10:32 AM

06 nissan quest

Talking to many tags

Hello folks I am new on this sit.
I was trying to post a question and it wouldn't accept my post saying I had to many tags.
I don't know what they mean by to many tags.
I guess I am not smart enough to use this forum....BUCKY
Old 07-13-2015, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky View Post
Hello folks I am new on this sit.
I was trying to post a question and it wouldn't accept my post saying I had to many tags.
I don't know what they mean by to many tags.
I guess I am not smart enough to use this forum....BUCKY
to Nissanhelp.com!!

Tags are generated automatically and sometimes doesn't work properly, but we have change the settings and you shouldn't have that problem anymore. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Old 12-17-2015, 11:19 AM
2012 Rogue

Hello all,
I have a 2012 Nissan Rogue(11,550 miles, so l plan on having it a long time). I really love the vehicle. I've even done a bit of trail running with it. I was surprised at the performance. However, mud gets in everything. Lol. I don't beat it. I bought Juke rims for it, and it looks great.

My second car, back in the early 80's was a 72' Datsun 280z with 145,000. I had it for many years, and put about 220,000 on it. I replace the manual transmission in it at about 160000 miles. Other than that I really didn't have any problems other than obviously brakes and tires, plus a few carb adjustments. One day l was going down a hill, and the person in front of me slammed on her brakes, so l did the same. I stopped the Z, but put my foot through the floor. It was rotted out. I later learned the person who owned it(I bought it in southern VA) was in a flood in the mountains of SC, while on vacation, and never said anything about it. The whole floor was rotted, l should have had more suspicions when it had new carpet and upholstery seats. He said it was customised. I liked it that way..
Anyway it was a great car, I put lots of miles on her, and got her very cheap anyway.. I parted her out, and got a nissan pathfinder, which l had until l got the Rogue in April. I sold the pathfinder to my nephew, young college kid. I wanted him to have reliable transportation and I know he loves to run trails. I would have bought an Xterra, but the wife told me l needed to think about my back. It was broken in a accident in 92' l was in college and a passenger in a friends challenger. He had a friend of his drive us home, as the designated driver, and he lost control of it hitting cobblestone road in Pittsburgh and hit a telephone pole right where I was sitting in the car. It was totaled, and my spine was burst fractured. I'm walking now, and that's a blessing. So, that's another story(If asked I'll tell the whole story) Anyway (I say that often, so apologies up front) .. Glad to be here.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:44 AM
1999 Pathfinder

Default 99 Pathfinder Trouble codes.

Hello all, noob here to the site, thought I'd stop in and say howdy.
I own a 99 Pathfinder with the 3.3 Auto 4X4 with just shy of 200K miles.
Been a great rig with minor issues until yesterday. My only complaint with it sine I purchased it is the fuel mileage.
I'm hoping I can be of some help to others in here, and I look forward to getting help that I need.
Thanks, all.
Old 09-17-2020, 03:50 PM
Enthusiast
2015 Armada

Hello, I don't have much to say since I am really bad at introduction.
I drive a 2015 Nissan Armada and I am here for some modification ideas in the future.
Old 10-10-2020, 07:59 AM
2005 Sentra

Hello new here I have a 2005 Nissan Sentra and trying to put the new crankshaft sensor in having trouble getting it in to seal
Old 10-10-2020, 08:02 AM
2005 Sentra

Not sure why I can’t post new to this group
Old 10-10-2020, 08:05 AM
2005 Sentra

I have a 2005 Nissan Sentra and trying to put the new crankshaft sensor in It is a tight area with very little room and I can’t get the sensor to go in past the seal
Any ideas to be able to push the sensor in extremely tight area