Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
New member Forums > > New member New member
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Introductions New to the site? Post a little something about yourself.

Old 09-15-2020, 10:38 PM
Enthusiast
2009 Pathfinder

Default New member

Hey, all! Glad to found this Nissan community. I'll be working on the 2009 Pathfinder project soon. I'm going to need as much knowledge so I might post a question or two.
Old 09-15-2020, 11:49 PM
Enthusiast
2017 Rogue
2017 Rogue

Hello, Henry! There are a lot of helpful information in the forum. Feel free to ask anything.
Old 09-16-2020, 09:16 AM
1995 Truck Truck

Hello Nissan Community,

I need help getting my 95 Nissan hardbody D21 Za24 engine started. Just did a headgasket change and put back everything accordingly.
However, it will only make a BUZZING sound and not start. I have already done a little research, and followed a few tips, changed out the ignition relay no the steering column, the relay under the hood for the starter ( Near the battery), and also had the starter checked at Oreilly's and it turned out fine... I have no idea where to go next to trouble shoot? Please help with ideas.
Old 09-16-2020, 06:26 PM
Enthusiast
2009 Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeKlein View Post
Hello, Henry! There are a lot of helpful information in the forum. Feel free to ask anything.
Thank you, sir! Can't wait
Old 05-31-2022, 04:43 PM
2010 Xterra

Hi there, I'm obviously new here and I am definitely not a mechanic but I'm on a budget so have had to learn a few things. I own a 2010 Nissan Xterra and just replaced the cam position sensors myself. Guess being a women with small hands helped, but man it was not as easy as the videos I watched on it.... So before I replaced them I took it to a local garage and they said it was reading a code for those sensors and that they could replace them for $560. I ordered them on Amazon myself and did just that. Before replacing them the Xterra started just fine but while driving it would just stall out. Would start back up ok but then stall again. Now it isnt stalling or shutting off but it has a very hard start. I just reset the Service Engine Soon light (not with a code reader/computer) and was wondering if that also clears out any stored codes? It seems to start smoother now but running a little rough. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Tags