Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
New Tires for 2016 Nissan Rogue S AWD Forums > > New Tires for 2016 Nissan Rogue S AWD New Tires for 2016 Nissan Rogue S AWD
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Introductions New to the site? Post a little something about yourself.

Old 04-13-2020, 01:17 PM
2014 GTR
2014 GTR

Default New Tires for 2016 Nissan Rogue S AWD

I know absolutely nothing about tires. What I do know is my vehicle's tire size is 225/65T17 (17") and I live in Central Texas.

I have a 60 mile round-trip commute during the week, mainly highway. My Kumho tires that the vehicle came with would be fine, minus the fact that the longest screw I have ever seen in my life decided to make itself at home in my sidewall on my driver's side tire. I have approx. 29,300 miles on the vehicle and will likely be here in TX for another 1-2 years, but eventually making my way to Maryland. I have TPMS, would like that feature to work with new tires. So, I need something that can deal with TX heat now and MD cold/snow a few years from now. Trying to stay under $130/tire, but would appreciate a range in price for suggestions/specs of tires. Thanks in advance to all!https://nox.tips/ Mobdro https://pnrstatus.vip/

Last edited by LawsonCade; 04-14-2020 at 11:45 PM.
Old 06-03-2020, 10:12 PM
2012 GTR

I recommend Michelin tires since they are the best that I can think of.

Tags
awd, nissan, rogue, tires