Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Nissan Versa 2007 suddenly stopped running. Forums > > Nissan Versa 2007 suddenly stopped running. Nissan Versa 2007 suddenly stopped running.
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Introductions New to the site? Post a little something about yourself.

Old 04-06-2020, 09:21 PM
2014 GTR
2014 GTR

Default Nissan Versa 2007 suddenly stopped running.

This happened today while driving, all of the dashboard lights suddenly came on and the car stopped running/lost power. I pulled over and restarted the car and things seemed OK so I continued driving. The same thing happened about 10 minutes later except this time my radio turned on an off too. No other issues before this. I'm thinking maybe it's a battery issue? Any ideas?solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/

Last edited by LawsonCade; 04-08-2020 at 12:46 AM.
Old 05-18-2020, 09:57 AM
2009 GTR
2010 Altima SE-R

Default Massive update on Brandon Lawson case

I'll update this post as soon as I can find anything more on it, just to make sure it's legitimate information. I was listening to the Crawlspace podcast and they played a statement from Brandon's brother Kyle on the show, followed by an interview with him. Apparently, Kyle just got out of jail/prison on a drug charge and he reached out to communicate what he knows. Here are the major points so far, with new information in bold:

Brandon's fight with Ladessa seems to have been about drugs, as Brandon was trying to get drugs earlier in the day (and he asked Kyle to get some for him/help him get some). I think the drug he's referring to is meth because later in the podcast he mentions that Brandon occasionally did meth and he did it on the night of his disappearance

Brandon and Ladessa have a major argument, and he calls his brother at some point to tell him to make sure Ladessa doesn't touch any of his things while he wasn't home. Kyle told him she hadn't touched anything, and then he gave the phone to Ladessa and Brandon and Ladessa continued arguing.

Brandon's brother Kyle returns home and showers/changes clothes, but then Kyle gets a call from his mother to go back to Brandon and Ladessa's house to calm Brandon down because he was "flipping out"

When Kyle gets to their house, Brandon is already gone, and so he asks Ladessa what happened, she claims Brandon was tripping and flipping out

Kyle then gets a call from Brandon, and Brandon tells Kyle that Ladessa got some "Mexicans from the neighborhood" to chase Brandon out of town, and there are two of them still chasing him but a state trooper pulled over the third one

Brandon hangs up with Kyle, calls him back a few minutes later to tell him that he ran out of gas, and he asks Kyle to bring him some gas, so Kyle lets him know he'll have to stop back at their house to get some gas cans

Brandon calls back several times but cannot be understood, except for the call where he tells Kyle and Kyle's partner to hurry and that he's bleeding

Kyle and his girlfriend/wife arrive to where Brandon told them to meet, and they see Brandon's truck and ask him where he is, but he claims he's right there (though they cannot see him)

A vehicle approaches, and Brandon says to Kyle "One time, run!" (I'm 99% sure that the term "one-time" is used to refer to cops) (Kyle confirms this later in the conversation)

Kyle tells him that he's done nothing wrong and that he's not going to run. Brandon says to him "Where is your pride, motherfucker?" and then he hangs up on Kyle

Kyle approaches the officer and asks if he can search down the road for Brandon because he keeps losing signal and he can't find him, the officer says it's okay but tells him he's not in the direction Kyle is going because the cop just came from there and didn't see him

It's at this point that Kyle learns that Brandon called 911 in between the time that he called Kyle to ask for gas and the "where's your pride" call in which Brandon tells Kyle to run. Kyle states that he does not know why Brandon would say that considering Brandon himself called the cops

After searching up and down the road, Kyle's son was hungry (I guess his son was in the car with him...?), so Kyle goes to his bank to withdraw some money and get some food for his son, and to fill up a gas can with 5 gallons of gas

Kyle then picks up a friend to help him look for Brandon, and they return to Brandon's truck and fill it up with gas. Kyle yells out "there's no [cops] anymore and we filled your car with gas, you can come out now"

They go up and down the road yelling out for him but they cannot find him, and so they eventually go back home

At 9AM, Ladessa files a missing person's report

That's the end of his statement, then the conversation starts...some interesting notes:

When asked about drugs, Kyle's brother states "I don't believe he was on meth, I know he was"

Kyle states that he himself has used meth but has never hallucinated because of it. He also says that Brandon has OD'd before, and that while meth would cause him to act differently, he has never acted like he did on the night of his disappearance

Kyle says "I don't believe Ladessa had anybody chasing [Brandon] out of town"

Kyle says that it sounded as if Brandon was initially running, but later he sounds as if he's standing completely still

Brandon tells Kyle that he could see Kyle and the cop, though Kyle says that he could not see Brandon anywhere

In explaining how he knows 100% that Brandon was in the area, he says that the noises that sounded like gunshots in the call were actually the sounds of a vehicle going over the bridge over the Colorado river nearby

Kyle says that though the police doubted him, he passed two polygraph exams; Kyle suggests that the police officer he spoke to that night should be subjected to a polygraph test.

Drug-induced psychosis seems like a real possibility, now
Old 05-20-2020, 12:14 PM
2012 200SX
2015 Almera

So did you jump out and check that your terminals were on tight? That your alternator belt was still there? The little green light still showing in your battery? Put a multimeter across the terminals?