Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Greetings to the group! Forums > > Greetings to the group! Greetings to the group!
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Introductions New to the site? Post a little something about yourself.

Old 04-05-2020, 03:21 PM
2005 350Z Roadster

Default Greetings to the group!

Greetings to you all!
Checking in with an introduction; Pilgrim Trucker is my user name. I have received a "hand-me-down" from my daughter; a 2005 Nissan 350Z Roadster. I paid for it, gave her just bit more than they were willing to give her for trade-in on her new car. I shipped it up from California to Minnesota, and now that I have had time to really look it over, I'm really going to pay for it. Bless my little girls heart, but after coaching her with her first couple of cars when she lived up here, I expected it to be in better condition. She has resorted to letting the dash lights notify her that there is a problem. Reactive, not proactive. As long as it starts, its good to go. Oh well.
I had intended flying there and driving it back, but with everything being shut down due to the virus pandemic I had to forgo the trip and hire a car hauler to bring it to me. In hind sight, this was the better decision based on the condition of the car. Should be fun to tinker with now that the weather is getting warmer. So here we go...

Tags
group