Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Interchangeable Sentra Parts Question Forums > > Interchangeable Sentra Parts Question Interchangeable Sentra Parts Question
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Introductions New to the site? Post a little something about yourself.

Old 12-14-2018, 05:35 AM
2012 300ZX
2015 240SX

Default Interchangeable Sentra Parts Question

I have a 2017 Nissan Sentra S (base model). It's my first car, so I'm still learning all there is to know about cars. But in the future when it's paid off Id like to try to modify it a bit. There are no aftermarket body parts for this car that I can find, at least not yet. I don't have the knowledge (at least not right now) to be able to custom make any parts but I noticed there was a 2017 Sentra Nismo sold which has a different rear bumper and side panels, and I really like how they look. My question is, would those parts be compatible with my car? Someone hit me when I was parked so my bumper has a few gouges in it (not nearly as bad as it could have been) so I'll have to swap the bumper anyway someday so I figured why not try to change it out, 2 birds and all.

I also noticed the Nismo has an aftermarket intake and turbo kit, and I was wondering if those parts may also be compatible. Does anyone know where I could find this out? I considered calling the dealership to ask but I don't know if that's a weird question to ask them. First car and all so Im still new to the car

Last edited by mpe235; 12-14-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Tags
interchangeable, parts, question, sentra