Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Looking for a part number Forums > > Looking for a part number Looking for a part number
Forgot Password? Join Us!

General Chat Off Topic Post. Sports, News, Events, Meets and Shows. (No technical Issues)

Old 10-19-2016, 12:59 PM
2015 Leaf

Default Looking for a part number

Can anyone help me with the part number for a connector.

2015 Nissan Leaf
Standard audio NON Navigation.

I need the plug for the Bluetooth module.
Specifically i need the male version of the connector.

In the service manual the connector is H.S. Family
Connector B9

I need the housing and the pins so i can make my own to bypass the BT module and allow the steering wheel controls to pass through to a new aftermarket radio.

Thanks!
Old 10-20-2016, 11:51 AM
Master Enthusiast
2006 Pathfinder
2003 Frontier King Cab
2003 Frontier KC SVE 4x4

Nissan is bad when it comes to pigtail connectors. Unlike Ford or GM, they don't offer a catalog full of repair pigtails to choose from. Any connectors they do have, which will be void of any pins or wiring, are offered in a harness repair kit that is force shipped to dealers from Kent-Moore Tools. The kit also contains the pins and the weather seals, but the kit if very expensive. Dealers typically keep the kit in the parts dept. How helpful a dealer's parts dept. will be in getting you those parts and sell them to you may vary depending on the dealer. If you can get the part numbers, it will make their job a lot easier, or you may be able to purchase them from Kent-Moore Tools (HandsOnTools.com). Fortunately, NissanTech has provided us with a link to the kit's part listing with pictures, so you may find that very helpful:

Nissan Connectors Part Number List

Other sources would include cutting the connector from a vehicle in a salvage yard, but I don't know what other vehicle's used that connector other than the Leaf. WiringSpecialties.com has Nissan repair pigtails, but they are usually connectors for engine management items, like coils packs, etc.

BTW, "H.S." stands for "Harness Side." It refers to the view of the connector on the diagram. In other words, if it shows the pin layout of the connector and has the H.S. on the diagram, you are looking at the connector from the back of the connector point of view, not from the front of the connector. Good luck!

Tags
number, part