Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Vin number dilemma Forums > > Vin number dilemma Vin number dilemma
Forgot Password? Join Us!

General Chat Off Topic Post. Sports, News, Events, Meets and Shows. (No technical Issues)

Old 03-20-2012, 02:12 AM
2008 Titan Crew Cab

Default Vin number dilemma

Hi All,

I live in the United Arab Emirates and am new to this forum.

I'm hoping to buy a Titan Pro 4X second hand tomorrow (2008) but have a few reservations that I was hoping someone could help me with.

This particular Titan is an import from the US and as history has told us with cars imported from the US to the middle east, it is possible that it has either previously been A stolen/B in an accident, rebuilt and shipped.

I have the Vin 1N6AA06C38N320461
And have been trying desperately to vin check it using online services such as Autocheck and Carfax of which there is a charge. I have no problem with paying this as it seems there is a good system in place.
my problem however that the billing address for using a credit card insists I put a state in which I reside.
Living in the Middle East and having a UAE credit card means I cannot do this....

So,
Can anyone help me find out more about the car?
Or
Can someone recommend a site that allows you to enquiry about vins with international payment options
thanks in advance
Nick
Old 05-15-2012, 09:27 PM
2008 Titan Crew Cab

?
Old 05-16-2012, 05:17 PM
2015 Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_the_cook View Post
Hi All,

I live in the United Arab Emirates and am new to this forum.

I'm hoping to buy a Titan Pro 4X second hand tomorrow (2008) but have a few reservations that I was hoping someone could help me with.

This particular Titan is an import from the US and as history has told us with cars imported from the US to the middle east, it is possible that it has either previously been A stolen/B in an accident, rebuilt and shipped.

I have the Vin 1N6AA06C38N320461
And have been trying desperately to vin check it using online services such as Autocheck and Carfax of which there is a charge. I have no problem with paying this as it seems there is a good system in place.
my problem however that the billing address for using a credit card insists I put a state in which I reside.
Living in the Middle East and having a UAE credit card means I cannot do this....

So,
Can anyone help me find out more about the car?
Or
Can someone recommend a site that allows you to enquiry about vins with international payment options
thanks in advance
Nick
Nissan shows the warranty was canceled on that vin #. That usually indicates that the vehicle was claimed as a total loss by an insurance company,
ASE Master Certified.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:50 PM
2008 Titan Crew Cab

Ouch,
I bought it a week later......thanks for the reply

Is there any way to find out more or not?
i'd hate to be driing around in knowing that an airbag could explode in myu face or the chassis was bent or etcetc....
:(

Tags
dilemma, number, stolen, titan, vin