Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Nissan Connectors Part Number List Forums > > Nissan Connectors Part Number List Nissan Connectors Part Number List
Forgot Password? Join Us!

General Chat Off Topic Post. Sports, News, Events, Meets and Shows. (No technical Issues)

Old 02-19-2012, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Default Nissan Connectors Part Number List

The document linked below contains most Nissan connectors part number and repair information.

Harness Repair Kit Manual

Once you have the connector's part number, you can order the connector from Tech-Mate.

Nissan TechMate - Ordering Special Service Tools

Last edited by NissanTech; 03-22-2021 at 06:36 AM.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:09 PM
1991 200SX

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanTech View Post
The document linked below contains most Nissan connectors part number and repair information.

Once you have the connector's part number, you can order the connector from Tech-Mate.

the link is dead
can someone repost it?
thanks

Last edited by NissanTech; 11-10-2013 at 09:06 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:21 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Quote:
Originally Posted by frackrack View Post
the link is dead
can someone repost it?
thanks
Links fixed. Thanks for letting us know.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:22 PM
1991 200SX

thanks!
i tried looking for my connector in there but i can't find it.
is this a comprehensive list?

the connector I'm looking for is used in the 2012 Rogue SV to extend the USB from the back of the radio to the USB port underneath the console.
I replaced the radio with an aftermarket unit but I want to still use the USB extension- but for that I need to find and wire the connector.

I attached 2 pics to this post, one of the service manual where you see the connector, and one of the radio where you see the blue slot and the blue cable that goes into it.
Can you help me?
Thanks!

Its called the M86 or HAA04FL but I cannot find anything about it
Old 01-25-2013, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Quote:
is this a comprehensive list?
The list above is to repair the factory harness connector, but may not include the newer models.

Quote:
I replaced the radio with an aftermarket unit but I want to still use the USB extension
If you want to use the existent wire extension from the Rogue to connect to the your new radio. What type of connector does your new radio takes?

I haven't seen any factory wire or connector that will connect the existent USB wire extension to a new aftermarket radio. I suggest try looking for the connector with aftermarket vendors.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:40 PM
1991 200SX

Quote:
The list above is to repair the factory harness connector, but may not include the newer models.

If you want to use the existent wire extension from the Rogue to connect to the your new radio. What type of connector does your new radio takes?

I haven't seen any factory wire or connector that will connect the existent USB wire extension to a new aftermarket radio. I suggest try looking for the connector with aftermarket vendors.
the new radio has a regular USB female connector.
If I can find out what is the male version of the connector I showed in the pic then I can order it and make my own "adapter" to wire it to a USB male (so it can be plugged into the Rogue's female weird connector and the radio's female USB).
I would rather do the wiring outside of the car without damaging the car's wires itself so in the car it would be just plug-n-play.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:14 PM
2010 GTR

Default Need help finding Part Number

Quote:

Looking for Part Number for M39 (paddle shifter) shift -up connector A04FW for 2010 g37 'vert. I found the part number for shift-down but NOT up. Thanks John

Last edited by NissanTech; 11-10-2013 at 09:06 PM.
Old 11-10-2013, 03:16 PM
2001 Quest

Link's Dead again
Old 11-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeluscher159 View Post
Link's Dead again
Here is the new link: Harness Repair Kit Manual
Old 02-25-2017, 11:50 AM
2008 Versa

Default 2008 Versa EPS

What is the name of the connectors used on the 2008 Versa EPS control unit and what size are the pins. There are 4 big bladed pins and a connector with 17 small pins. Need to make up a hardness for a hot rod project.
Thanks for any info.
Attached Thumbnails
Nissan Connectors Part Number List-2008-versa-jpg  
Old 02-25-2017, 05:40 PM
Master Enthusiast
2006 Pathfinder
2003 Frontier King Cab
2003 Frontier KC SVE 4x4

I'm not sure what you mean by the "name" of the connectors. They are connectors "M53" and "M54," which means they are part of the vehicle's main harness. Trying to get harness connectors or pigtails for Nissans can be a real pain in the tail. Wiring Specialties offers a lot of pigtail connectors for Nissans, but I doubt they will have any for the EPS system (you can contact them to make sure at Wiring Specialties - Aftermarket Wiring Harnesses). They make conversion harnesses for Nissan engine swaps. Kent-Moore makes the connectors, terminal pins, tools and weather seals...but, I don't know if they sell them individually. You can contact them at: Mechanic Tools | Body Shop Supplies - HandsontoolsŪ. What they typically due is make them available to dealers as part of a several thousand dollar terminal and harness repair kit, but even those don't always have all of the connectors on the vehicle. So, you might have to find a Versa in a salvage yard and cut the connectors off of the harness, if they will let you do that.
You could try looking them up in the harness connector manual provided in post #9, but I wouldn't be surprised if you don't find it listed.

Last edited by smj999smj; 02-25-2017 at 05:44 PM.

Tags
connectors, list, nissan, number, part