Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Need Attorney in Atlanta for Bad Car! Forums > > Need Attorney in Atlanta for Bad Car! Need Attorney in Atlanta for Bad Car!
Forgot Password? Join Us!

General Chat Off Topic Post. Sports, News, Events, Meets and Shows. (No technical Issues)

Old 08-30-2011, 09:15 AM
2004 Maxima
04 Maxima SL

Default Need Attorney in Atlanta for Bad Car!

I need to find an attorney that can review the purchase of a 2004 Maxima I bought in July. The car was going to be used by my daughter for school/work. The dealer did a $2200 timing chain/component replacement WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE OR OK after we bought the car but before we picked it up. The engine blew up 465 miles later. They will not respond to letters, calls, emails, etc. I need to talk with an attorney that can get there attention. I'm 65+ and retired so I'm not exactly loaded. Need to speak with an attorney in Marietta/Atlanta area that may have an interest in this. Do I have some legal action options? Oh, I tryed Nissan, GA Consumers Affairs Office, BBB and the GA Auto Dealers Assoc. No results yet. I want a refund or new engine. Dealer says not there problem.

Tags
atlanta, attorney, bad, car