Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Aftermarket rims Forums > > Aftermarket rims Aftermarket rims
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Frontier Nissan Frontier/HB/Truck Discussion Forum

Old 01-04-2020, 03:57 PM
2011 Frontier Crew Cab

Default Aftermarket rims

I have a 2011 frontier that I bought used. Found that it has 15s instead of standard 18s but due to the lug pattern I'm having a really hard time finding rims. I can't even find the submodel located anywhere on the truck or my paperwork. Any help is appreciated!!
Old 01-04-2020, 05:50 PM
Tech Enthusiast
2013 Frontier King Cab
1993 Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickwithafrontier View Post
I have a 2011 frontier that I bought used. Found that it has 15s instead of standard 18s but due to the lug pattern I'm having a really hard time finding rims. I can't even find the submodel located anywhere on the truck or my paperwork. Any help is appreciated!!
Chick,

There are some aftermarket wheel's that will fit, but the Clearance between the Brake's is Really Really Close, so that is one big thing to watch out for. Another thing is the Bolt Pattern and then there is the Offset.

Probly the Best and Easiest Thing would be to get a set of Nissan Wheel's for either the SV, Desert Runner, or Pro4x.

The SV come's with 16" Wheel's and the pro4x are bigger in diameter than the 16" Wheel's, but I don't remember the exact size.

I've seen the Nissan SV 16" Wheel's on either Amazon or EBay at a Reduced Cost than from the Dealer. I've also seen them in Brush Aluminum in the same Style that I have on my '13 SV.

If you want to go with the Nissan SV 16" Wheel's, I would wait until you need Tire's and do the change out at that time. Just get the Wheel's put them in the Bed,, go to the Tire Store(I prefer firestone) and get your New Tire's mounted on the New Wheel's.

I've looked into replaceing the SV 16" Painted Aluminum Wheel's for a Brushed Aluminum in the Same size, but the cost just isn't worth it to me, and the 16" Painted Aluminum Nissan Wheels on my Frontier now,, look OK,, so I'll probly just stay with what I've got.

If you decide to go with the Nissan SV 16" Wheel's make sure, by checking with the Nissan Dealer Part's department and maybe even the Service Manager to see if they will fit and have clearance like I think they will.

These are the 16" 5 Spoke SV Wheel's that came on my 2013. I personally think these are good wheel's and they are pretty easy to clean. They say these are New. EBay also has Refurbished and Used Wheel's, but be leary of Used cause they could be Warped or Damaged, However they may be perfect too. If you get used be sure to buy from seller's that have Free Shipping and FREE RETURNS, JUST IN CASE.

16 X 7, 5 Spoke Direct Fit Replacement For Nissan Alloy Wheel Silver 62510 | eBay

You need to check with the Nissan Part's Department to see if they will fit your 2011, but I'm thinking that they will. You'll also need to purchase the Little Center Hub Cap, and if you want the Chrome Lug Nut's you'll need to purchase those as well, but EBay or Amazon will probly have those Accessorie's as well.

When it come's time to Replace one of my wheels for one reason or another, I'll probly buy one like this from either EBay or Amazon.

Good Luck,
Regards,

Last edited by JRJoe; 01-04-2020 at 08:36 PM.

Tags
aftermarket, rims