Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2020 frontier coming late in 2020 Forums > > 2020 frontier coming late in 2020 2020 frontier coming late in 2020
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Frontier Nissan Frontier/HB/Truck Discussion Forum

Old 12-13-2019, 01:00 PM
Tech Enthusiast
2013 Frontier King Cab
1993 Truck

Default 2020 frontier coming late in 2020

Hey Guy's,

I've been told that the 2020 Nissan Frontier's isn't expected at the Dealer's till Late 2020. If so this will be the Gen 3 Frontier or if they drop the Frontier and get a New Midsize Name, Whichever.

I can't say that this is True,, but if it is and YOU WANT a New Gen II, Drop the Phone, Drop the TV, Drop the Kid's (With the Baby Sitter Of Course), Drop whatever YOU are doing and Rip the Rubber off the Tire's to get down and get One of the Remaining 2019 Gen II Frontier's.

I expect there to be a Stampede Run to get one of the Remaining Gen II Frontier's once the Word get's out. Because the Major Bug's have been gotten out of the Gen II,, Folk's will be buying these up like Hot Cake's off the Griddle, Even if they don't Need a Truck.

I can't be sure if this is True, but if it is,, Don't be Late to The Party,

Good Luck,
Old 12-17-2019, 11:31 AM
Tech Enthusiast
2013 Frontier King Cab
1993 Truck

UpDate:

I've been told that some Dealers may get delivery of the New DeSigned 2020 Nissan Frontier as early as February or March of 2020.
So if you want a Brand New Gen II get it now, while the selection is still good. Once the word get's out, I doubt they will be giveing much if any discount's on the remaining 2019 Gen II .

Good Luck,

Tags
coming, frontier, late