Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Rock Auto shipping price Forums > > Rock Auto shipping price Rock Auto shipping price
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Frontier Nissan Frontier/HB/Truck Discussion Forum

Old 05-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Enthusiast
2011 Versa
2017 Altima SE-R

Look at it in a longer view, 4-5 bucks shipping per part is under what many/most charge, and Rock commonly has the lowest price , just not 100% of the time. If you have Amazon Prime then free shipping. I use my son to order my things with too high shipping, it helps him with Prime cost and he gets credits for more purchases through them.

Rock is funny with their shipping, I tend to always buy in two parts at a time to get the lowest averaged shipping rate. Again, 4-5 each part is not bad in a world that doesn't hesitate to charge 10 on many small things.

Ebay? Bearings are the worst, virtually 100% of the bearings you get there are cheap Chinese crap. You really have to be careful.

Last edited by Howard Bell; 05-07-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:37 PM
2011 Frontier King Cab

Default delivered cost

for me its the delivered price on the item-s i want. sometimes you need to research + check fitments before ordering!! Amazon fitment info is poor, but their free returns are great!!!
Old 05-08-2018, 05:17 PM
Enthusiast
2011 Versa
2017 Altima SE-R

I learned after several years in parts to ALWAYS research, the number of people that simply buy a part because 'it looks the same' and later find it is not is abysmal now and why you hardly can find a new part in box now that someone else hasn't had before you, and they typically treat them like garbage if it's not the right part.

I myself have ordered literally hundreds of parts online and not one mistake so far to date........it IS possible. However you must be dead sure of what you want first.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:40 PM
2011 370Z Coupe

Default If you ever need OEM Nissan part check this site.

We offer New OEM parts for great prices. We are working out of a Nissan dealership. We offer great prices along with free shipping. Shipping always suck having to deal with. We only charge for faster shipping. Just give us a look if you ever need to.

https://www.beelineparts.com/
Old 06-09-2018, 05:04 AM
2011 Frontier King Cab

Default shipping

looking for the dana 44 titan cover for my 11 frontier lead me to rock auto, good price but hundreds to ship!!! must be a site problem!!! went to E-bay + got a similar priced one shipped free + fast!!! lots of searching as google PUSHES their "PREFERRED" sites but it was "ALLOWED" to show up!!!!

Tags
auto, price, rock, shipping