Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Pwr Steering pump mounting bracket Forums > > Pwr Steering pump mounting bracket Pwr Steering pump mounting bracket
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Frontier Nissan Frontier/HB/Truck Discussion Forum

Old 06-25-2010, 06:52 AM
1992 Truck

Default Pwr Steering pump mounting bracket

I am retrofitting my 1992 D21 HB for Power Steering...I have all the pieces I need....am having trouble with the pump mounting bracket....I am pretty sure I have the correct bracket, I got the local dealer to fax me a picture, and I also looked in the online service manual on this site (for a 94 HB)...and the bracket Looks just like the one I have....however, it looks like it bolts to the passenger side of the cyl head but the bolt holes do not appear to line up........Mine is a KA24E.....anyone have a picture of the bracket mounted on the engine?

Appreciate any help provided.

Thanks in advance
Old 06-28-2010, 06:32 AM
1992 Truck

Ok...spent sometime this weekend and figured out how it mounted...there is a mounting boss low on the cyl head hidden behind a bundle of wires.....problem solved....

Tags
bracket, mounting, pump, pwr, steering