Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
logging in Forums > > logging in logging in
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Forum Feedback, Suggestions and General Usage Nissanhelp.com feedback, suggestions and general usage information. How to download manuals or post questions.

Old 05-21-2007, 10:30 AM
WeAreAllGonnaDie1

Default logging in

anyone have trouble with login? i create an account but then i can't login again at a later time. i've reset password and it won't take that either. not sure what's goin on but the only way i've been able to respond to my own question is by creating a new account.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:24 PM
Tech Enthusiast
2015 Rogue

I haven't had any problems. However, I'm running FireFox and it remembers my username/password. Maybe something is set on your browser? What browser are you running?

FIND OUT WHAT YOUR REPAIR SHOULD COST?
Repair Cost Estimator

BUY NISSAN ACCESSORIES!
Nissanhelp Store
Old 05-22-2007, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Hello

I looked at "WeAreAllGonnaDie" registration and it looks fine and I haven't had any problems either. What day was when you had the problem?
Old 05-23-2007, 09:09 AM
2000Xterra

No problems here
Old 05-25-2007, 08:29 PM
WeAreAllGonnaDie2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000Xterra View Post
No problems here
well i guess it's just me.

i'm just using plain ol vanilla internet explorer with latest patches. never had this type of problem before anywhere else. this is the only site. also it doesn't matter when i do it. just now tried it and same thing.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:19 AM
Tech Enthusiast
2015 Rogue

Tell ya what - why don't you PM me with your username and password. I'll see if I can log in using InterNet Explorer (Version 7). I'll change the password and PM ya (after I try logging in a few times). If I'm successful, I'll send you the username/password and you can try. If it works - you can change your password.

What ya think?
Old 06-20-2007, 02:59 PM
WeAreAllGonnaDie4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpnavy View Post
Tell ya what - why don't you PM me with your username and password. I'll see if I can log in using InterNet Explorer (Version 7). I'll change the password and PM ya (after I try logging in a few times). If I'm successful, I'll send you the username/password and you can try. If it works - you can change your password.

What ya think?
i don't think it's the password. i've reset the password several times and used the one that was mailed to me. it looks to me like some IE setting isn't allowing the login script to send the password i type in.

i found another nissan forum that uses the same forum engine and got the exact same problem. i've never had any such problem on any other forums.

any other suggestions would be appreciated as i can't seem to use the forum without registering every single time.

thank you.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Try changing the "Privacy" settings of your Internet Explorer. Go to Tools, Internet Options, Privacy tab and change it to "Medium" or higher.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:00 AM
TitanBlue

I'm using IE 7, logged in automatically. Try to download a repair manual and am told I have 1 available. Try to download the particular title and am told my allowance is used up. This has happened on 2 different days. Waiting days between, so I should be Ok. Was able to get 2 files when I first joined (days apart of course), what can I do?

Titan of course...
Old 06-24-2007, 04:26 PM
2015 Rogue

Try a subscription for unlimited downloads, it's only $10.00
ASE Master Certified.

Tags
logging