Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Can't Download Manuals. Forums > > Can't Download Manuals. Can't Download Manuals.
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Forum Feedback, Suggestions and General Usage Nissanhelp.com feedback, suggestions and general usage information. How to download manuals or post questions.

Old 09-05-2010, 04:50 PM
kjmc

Default Can't Download Manuals.

I downloaded a piece of a manual fine about three days ago. I subscribed to download more. Then there was apparently some maintenance done yesterday and today, now I can't even download a loose section. I'm trying to get the 96 Sentra manual. I can download the service bulletins. I don't see the announcement of maintenance being performed anymore so I assume everything was completed. I don't get the window that pops up to give me the option to save. I tried the RAR and ZIP, I tried left clicking on the Name hyperlink and the floppy disk link. When I right click on the links and click save as... an html link, "knowledgebase.html" shows up as the file to save instead of the ZIP/RAR. I can download the service bulletins by left clicking or right click/save as.. just fine.

Is there still maintenance issues? It appears the manual links are broken. I tried IE 7 and Firefox.

I also tried from multiple computers.

Last edited by kjmc; 09-05-2010 at 05:29 PM. Reason: more info
Old 09-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

No, unfortunately we had a program with some user downloading too many manuals at the same time and overloading our server. We fixed the problem last night, but it is happening again. We are uploading all the manuals to a mirror server to prevent this problem to happen again, but it is taking some time to upload all the manuals and bulletins. The service manual for the 96 Sentra should be ready in about 1 hr. Please check back later.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:17 PM
kjmc

Default Got it

awesome, thanks.

Tags
download, manuals