Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Service Manual probnlem Forums > > Service Manual probnlem Service Manual probnlem
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Forum Feedback, Suggestions and General Usage Nissanhelp.com feedback, suggestions and general usage information. How to download manuals or post questions.

Old 10-15-2009, 12:24 PM

1987 PATHFINDER

Default Service Manual probnlem

Tried to download "EL" electrical section for a 1998 NISSAN MAXIMA GLE. The file failed to load and I was not permitted to try again. The same problem happened yesterday.

Thank You,

[email protected]
Old 10-15-2009, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

I just tested the file and is working OK for me. Did you try saving the file in your computer and open it from there?
Old 10-22-2009, 01:05 PM
231bonilla

hello
Old 05-07-2010, 11:20 AM
smokstac

Same problem here, tried for several days and the Engine Control module for the 2006 Frontier won't complete its download. After two tries of getting a failed file I'm not permitted to get it again. First time I tried it completed 45k out of 32MB, second time same thing, had to wait a day, next time I tried it got about 5-6MB complete before failing. Second attempt on same day failed again. Tried several web browsers and had a friend try on another computer in another location and the same result. I didn't have issues with the other files for the 06 Frontier; only the Engine Control module has this problem.

One would think that the server should be aware of the completeness of a file download before marking a download against a user.

And, yes, in all cases I saved (or tried to save) the file before opening it.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:13 AM
mschwarzbach

Same with me - 2003 Altima engine manual. Really just trying to find out if I should expect any trouble removing original spark plugs with 101k on a 2003 Altima. And if so, any suggestions before I start. Mitch Schwarzbach

Last edited by NissanTech; 07-29-2010 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Removed email and phone
Old 07-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschwarzbach View Post
Same with me - 2003 Altima engine manual. Really just trying to find out if I should expect any trouble removing original spark plugs with 101k on a 2003 Altima. And if so, any suggestions before I start. Mitch Schwarzbach
Please post your question in the Altima forum. I just checked the file and it is working OK. The problem could be a bad connection or your computer.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:35 AM
mschwarzbach

Thanks NissanTech - but not a solution. I get the following error message when attempting to download the same file that did not download the first time: "You do not have sufficient download allowances available at the moment Allowances: 2 files/2 used".
I know 10x more about my systems then the Altima and I can assure you, because I checked, that my connectivity to the net was at 100% during the attempted download. This is a systamatic problem on your side.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

If you already downloaded or tried downloading 2 files, you have to wait 24hrs to try again. Unfortunately that is the way it is, if I had more free download people will just abuse the site.
Old 07-30-2010, 11:17 AM
mschwarzbach

Thanks - got it. I took the 2/day as a day vs 24 hours. All is well with the world once again. Have a nice weekend.
Sincerely, Mitch Schwarzbach
Old 10-29-2010, 06:52 AM
drpauljr

Love the site but I could not download the maintenance manual and the brake manual for the 2004 Quest. I have tried a few times over a few days and keep getting a "file corrupt" error when opening the saved files from my computer. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Paul

Tags
manual, probnlem, service