Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2001 Nissan Altima GXE - Limited (All stock, good daily driver) Forums > > 2001 Nissan Altima GXE - Limited (All stock, good daily driver) For Sale 2001 Nissan Altima GXE - Limited (All stock, good daily driver)
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Classifieds - For Sale Post your Nissan related "for sale" items here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 11:37 AM
2007 Altima Sedan
1996 Truck

Default 2001 Nissan Altima GXE - Limited (All stock, good daily driver)

My wife's car. I've taken pretty good care of it.

2001 Nissan Altima GXE - Limited Edition
It has fewer than 155,000 Miles on the odometer and has been well maintained.

New radiator, water pump, coolant and heater hoses last summer.
New brakes, tires, and alignment last spring.
Battery replaced in 2011.

Platinum spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap and rotor last year too.
Does not burn or leak any oil or other fluids.

2.4L 4 Cylinder engine is good on gas, but powerful enough to merge in with highway traffic easily.
It is timing chain driven, so you never have to worry about replacing a timing belt.

Automatic Transmission, Power Steering, Good A/C and heat.
Power Windows, Mirrors, Seat, Locks (With factory Security System; Comes with two remotes.)

Adult owned, never abused, wrecked, or modified...
Rinsed off every winter, so there is no major rust on the undercarriage.
Clean CarFax report, Clean Virginia Title, Virginia Safety and Emissions Inspections passed yesterday. Just detailed, I'll probably wax it one more time if the weather stays clear this week.

You don't even need to get fuel. It comes with a full tank! Just take your paperwork to the DMV and enjoy a safe, reliable, gas saving car.

I also have a few items for the car if you're interested.

I have a small hitch receiver if you have a light trailer for a motorcycle or personal watercraft. Or if you want to put a bike rack, wheelchair/scooter lift, or cargo carrier on the back.
I have a Haynes Repair Manual.
I have Four steel wheels with hubcaps if you want to put snow tires on for the winter.

Asking $2600, Negotiable.
Pics to follow.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:38 AM
2007 Altima Sedan
1996 Truck

Old 10-26-2013, 11:39 AM
2007 Altima Sedan
1996 Truck

Old 10-26-2013, 11:40 AM
2007 Altima Sedan
1996 Truck

As you can see, it's pretty clean.

The only defects would be minor dents and dings, typical of a 12 yr old car from a major metropolitan area. There are spots where the topcoat is peeling on plastic body parts like the bumper and mirrors... Again, typical of an older car.

Mechanically, it's 100%
My wife drove my daughter around in this and we frequently used this car for road trips. I made very sure that she would never break down anywhere.

Being that it was my wife's primary car, I didn't use this to transport car parts. I've got a truck for that.

Previous owner was my wife's mother. She and her husband took very good care of it until we got it at 50K miles. They basically got every service when the dealership recommended them... WAY ahead of schedule.

Prior to that, it was a dealership courtesy shuttle. Again, maintained well ahead of schedule.
Closed Thread