Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
maxima parts for sale Forums > > maxima parts for sale For Sale maxima parts for sale
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Classifieds - For Sale Post your Nissan related "for sale" items here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Master Enthusiast
2002 Maxima

Default maxima parts for sale

looking to selll a few things left from my maxima.
reman 300zx iron 30mm calipers. comes with the whole kit to upgrade too the 300zxtt bbk. new ss lines and new cobra rotors re drilled to fit 00-03 maxima
has been painted but NEVER INSTALLED. also come with pads hawk hps and the bracket to relocate. i think a good price is 500for everything.

next i have some tail lights for sale and black door sills. i believe they are the gle tail with red and orange lights with silver in the inside. its oone whole set and one extra driver side. the passenger tail has water in it. will sell the whole lights and sills 90. or the tails for 70 and 20 for the door sills

aslo for sale is a set of cattman headers for a vq3.5 brand new for 750 buyers pays shipping

and lastly selling 07 350z oem rims with new tires 3 khumo 4x and one general zr rated tire 245/35/18 all around the rims are 18x8 and 18x8.5 in the rear. selling for 750 pay for shipping. have been powder coated silver

2002 Maxima GLE Silver on Black
| Berk Intake w/AEM Dryflow | Clear Sidemarker Lights w/PIAA L.E.D|PIAA L.E.D Courtesy and Licence Plate Lights|PIAA White Fogs |Fibre Customs EyeLids | 5% Limo Tint | Brembo Blanks and Hawk HPS Pads |Ebay FSTB|CATTMAN RSB| NWP VIAS Block plate and NWS Spacers| OEM Spoiler | 07 350 z rims on 235/45/18 Goodyear Eagle GT tires| Megan Racing OE-RS Catback |

in training

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT: Subscribe or Donate
Closed Thread