Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
A local Nissan Master techs time with the Consult 2 program. Atlanta, Georgia Forums > > A local Nissan Master techs time with the Consult 2 program. Atlanta, Georgia A local Nissan Master techs time with the Consult 2 program. Atlanta, Georgia
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Need a mechanic in you area?

Old 07-20-2008, 03:39 PM
ob_one

Default A local Nissan Master techs time with the Consult 2 program. Atlanta, Georgia

I`m looking to find a local master tech in my area that is willing to figure out whats wrong with my car. This Master tech must have expertise in 2000 and up sentra`s that being plagued with lots of issues from there existences and you must haven accessibility to the consult 2 program. I done wasted $100.00 for a diagnostics at my local stealer ship and got no where with there findings. I`m very mechanically incline as I have done everything that i know of to this car but the problem still persist.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:27 AM
Master Enthusiast
2005 Frontier Crew Cab Frontier Crew Cab
05 nissan frontier

What is the problem?

Tags
atlanta, consult, georgia, local, master, nissan, program, techs, time