Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2014 sentra transmission issue Forums > > 2014 sentra transmission issue 2014 sentra transmission issue
Forgot Password? Join Us!

AutoCodes.com AutoCodes.com Forum - Engine Light OBDII Questions

Old 03-25-2020, 04:08 AM
2014 Sentra

Default 2014 sentra transmission issue

I have a 2014 sentra that came in slipping when warm per customer. they had it at another shop and was told the transmission was bad due to a code , I didn't have the codes but best he told me it was a solenoid b dtc and the previous tech thought p0846 ? I disassembled the trans and found the flow control valve was stuck in the pump, replaced the pump and put new seals and clutches in air checked all three clutches and variators. same issue when it warms up the target pulley ratio goes from 2.2 down to 1.0 or lower when taking off. I thought a valve maight be sticking in valve body so I replaced it with a rebuilt body and had same results. the input speed , secondary speed and output speed sensors are all reading but the VSP sensor in tcm data shows 0 all the time, however the vehicle speed sensor works in the tcm data. when it is cold up to approx. 110 trans temp farenheit, it pulls and shifts normally but then it seems to go into limp mode, the accelerator doesn't respond much and its trying to take off in too high a pulley ratio. I also swapped out a known good set of pulleys and belt out of another transmission and went thru the trans again making sure all pistons and seals were holding and air checking ok. does anybody know if the vsp data could be my issue and if so how does it not show up when the output speed signal is showing up correctly?

Tags
issue, sentra, transmission