Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
looking to at subwoofers in my 04' frontier crewcab Forums > > looking to at subwoofers in my 04' frontier crewcab looking to at subwoofers in my 04' frontier crewcab
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Audio, Video & Electronics Audio, Video & Electronics posts concerning all models. iPod, Navigation, Bluetooth

Old 01-03-2006, 06:32 PM
cocky11

Default looking to at subwoofers in my 04' frontier crewcab

due to small area behind back seat where can i put two 8" subs?
Old 01-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Tech Enthusiast

2003 Frontier SC 4x4 Crew

Welcome to Nissanhelp.com! :D

I myself have a 2003 Frontier and I have already investigated and experimented with subwoofer potential. The storage area is extremely limited and the potential for two 8" subs is about the maximum. I had a 10" Kicker L5 (square sub) solo baric in an extremely tight fit and the seat didn't latch. I removed the setup after a weak because of safety issues for passengers plus the power hungry sub toasted my amp.

Is it possible? Yes, you can fit two 8" subs in a custom built box but it all depends on the mounting depth per manufacturer and the depth of the box.

I hope this helps and if not, ask another question and hopefully you will get a faster response! :)
Old 01-10-2006, 05:49 PM
tsacain

There is this

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...401920,00.html
I have heard good things about this sub because of its ability to sound good with barely anyspace. But I personally have not heard one.[/url]
Old 01-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Tech Enthusiast

2003 Frontier SC 4x4 Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsacain
There is this

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...401920,00.html
I have heard good things about this sub because of its ability to sound good with barely anyspace. But I personally have not heard one.[/url]
TSACAIN! Finally! A NOR member! Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the post. I was not aware of this speaker. That makes me curious to see if I could squeeze one behind my seat one day.

Good post! :D
Old 01-26-2006, 09:49 AM
Anonymous

Default subwoofers

i had 3 jl audio w3v2 8" subs in a box built by a place. sounded very nice...was powered by a jl audio 500/1 amp woulda never got rid of then but i took the back seat out and put 2 12's

Tags
crewcab, frontier, subwoofers