Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
stereo sys help Forums > > stereo sys help stereo sys help
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Audio, Video & Electronics Audio, Video & Electronics posts concerning all models. iPod, Navigation, Bluetooth

Old 09-05-2007, 11:39 AM
philip23185

Default stereo sys help

Is the upgeraded sterio system in the 1.8s the Rockford Fosgage System? If not anyone now where I can find a wireing diagram for it?:confused:
Old 09-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Tech Enthusiast
2015 Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip23185 View Post
Is the upgeraded sterio system in the 1.8s the Rockford Fosgage System?
Until someone jumps in - Edmonds - "...The Nissan Sentra SE-R come with 300 watts of total system power, this one's a real cruncher. Designed in conjunction with Rockford-Fosgate, a major aftermarket player, this optional audio system (MSRP $550) is well worth the investment. Dubbed the Audio Fanatic Package by Nissan, it includes nine speakers (one of which is a trunk-mounted subwoofer) and a vehicle security system. Enhanced this year to better handle its prodigious output, the R-F system should bring a smile to any hard rocker's face..."

The article can be found on: Top 10 Sound Systems in Cars Under $30,000 for 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip23185 View Post
If not anyone now where I can find a wireing diagram for it?
Do you mean for the radio itself or the way it is wired into your Nissan?

FIND OUT WHAT YOUR REPAIR SHOULD COST?
Repair Cost Estimator

BUY NISSAN ACCESSORIES!
Nissanhelp Store
Old 09-05-2007, 12:21 PM
philip23185

The way its wired into the car. I bought it used so It didnt have anyting but the basic owners manuel. I found out it was prewired for the cd changer and has the 7 speaker upgrade only a couple of months ago and Ive had the car for a year now.( i never turned the base up b/c I know how sucky some stock speakers can sound) Im trying to upgrade my system but I need to figure out what all i need to replace so I know about how much im gonna be spending. I already know I need an amp but im trying to find the sock one( if it has one) so I can get the specs and see if I can run anyting off it.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:23 PM
danbusiere

Hey if your looking for vehicle specific wiring go to Car Alarm, Car Stereo, Mobile Video, and Cruise Control Info for Installers you'll find alot of info there, and best of all it's free.... good luck.

Tags
stereo, sys