Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Nissan Bluetooth Forums > > Nissan Bluetooth Nissan Bluetooth
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Audio, Video & Electronics Audio, Video & Electronics posts concerning all models. iPod, Navigation, Bluetooth

Old 04-01-2012, 02:11 PM
2010 Altima
2011 Quest

Hi,

I want to add a bluetooth to my 2010 Altima SL, which is already pre-wired. I already installed the audio and bluetooth control on steering wheel. What, I would like to know what is the harness part number for the bluetooth connection. I will appreciate any one who can help.

Thanks,

Joe
Old 01-27-2013, 07:34 AM
2012 Murano
2012 Maxima

Default iPhone5

I share all of your pain. My wife and I have new Nissan's (2012 Murano, Maxima), both with Navigation. We also have the iPhone5. We can make outgoing calls but any incoming calls are either dropped or we cannot hear the person on the other line. They can hear us. I have case files with both Apple and Nissan. Nissan says they have been working on the problem since September 2012. When/if they find a solution you will find out , not by being notified, but by constantly checking their website to see if the phone you own is listed. They claim to be working with Apple on a solution. Apple is no better, they designed an operating system that is not compatible with most if not all car manufacturers and feel it's the car manufacturers problem. Talk about arrogance.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:12 AM
2013 Altima Sedan
2009 Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyster View Post
Just bought a Nissan 370Z- Pearl White, I just love it

Where can I find a list of the Bluetooth compatible phones?

I've tried searching to no avail, btw I didn't get the Navigation system, just Touring with Sports package.

Thanks in advance!
This website provides lists of compatible phones:

Nissan Bluetooth | Wireless Phone Technology | Nissan USA

It's not a very big list and we are having trouble. I am using these forums to try and find answers.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:37 PM
2009 370Z Coupe

That's a good start, my phones on it, but I work for the GOVT and switch phones every 6 months, at least this will give me a "base" to go from!

Thanks much! Jeff
Old 09-17-2013, 02:16 PM
2013 Pathfinder

Default Pathfinder won't sync with iPhone 4s

I have tried multiple times and even visited my Nissan dealer and the only way to enter in the address book is one by one!

Never had a problem with my Acura....sync'ed right away. Yes I waited and waited and waited...no luck.

Come on Nissan.....really?
Old 10-11-2013, 10:25 AM
2014 Altima Sedan

Default HTC One (Android 4.3) won't show phone book entries

I recently upgraded my HTC One (AT&T) to Android 4.3 and since then my car's (Nissan Altima 2014) Bluetooth can't read phone book entries. When I select option 'List names', it says 'No names to List'.

It was working perfectly before with Android 4.2.1. Is the upgrade causing the problem? Does anyone know any solutions on this?

Tags
bluetooth, nissan