Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2008 Armada bogs and shuts off in the morning Forums > > 2008 Armada bogs and shuts off in the morning 2008 Armada bogs and shuts off in the morning
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Armada Nissan Armada Discussion Forum

Old 01-23-2008, 04:25 PM
gonzoana

Default 2008 Armada bogs and shuts off in the morning

My 2008 Armada (FLEX FUEL) with 1k miles will bog down and shut off in the morning after turning it on. After that, it runs great all day. This does not happen all the time, but it has happened 6 times. I took it to the dealer for service, and they could not duplicate the problem. Is anyone else having this issue?
I don't trust the service department because I had alot of service issues with my 2004 Armada (Warped Brake rotors, window wouldn't roll up, etc.) and Joe Myers, Houston told me that there was no recalls or issues they were aware of. Guess what, the 2004 Armada had many issues and the dealer admits it now in 2008. I figured all the kinks would have been worked out so I bought the 2008 Armada because it is so roomy and practical for my family. Does anyone have any advice for my 2008 "Engine bogs at start and turns off" issue?

Flex Fuel, is this an issue?

Last edited by gonzoana; 02-13-2008 at 04:21 AM. Reason: add information
Old 01-23-2008, 09:55 PM
deeznuts

try another dealer. Houston is a big town, they can't all be jokers

Tags
2008, armada, bogs, morning, shuts