Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2004 Navigation questions Forums > > 2004 Navigation questions 2004 Navigation questions
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Armada Nissan Armada Discussion Forum

Old 09-09-2020, 02:54 PM
2004 Armada
2020 Murano

Default 2004 Navigation questions

Recently purchased a 2004 Armada LE and hope you all can help me out.
1. Will the map show on the screen at all without a DVD in the DVD player under the seat?
2. Is there any way to show on the screen what version DVD disk is in the DVD player?

I have the original Nav system manual and can't find any answers in there.
The reason I ask is that the DVD player won't eject a disk. So I wonder if there is no disk in
there? If there is, would like to know if it is the newest 2013 v6.11, if it is I won't bother to
try to get it out or replace the DVD player.
Any help appreciated.

Old 09-12-2020, 05:13 PM
2004 Armada
2020 Murano

Well, I answered my own questions. The Nav DVD wouldn't eject so I tapped on the top of the DVD player while pushing the eject button and it popped out. It is the newest 2013 v6.11 so I don't need to buy a new disk for it. If there is no disk in the player, the screen says to put one in and there is no map at all. Went through all the Nav screens and couldn't find any place that it tells you what version disk is in the player. Still learning about it and having fun.....

Tags
navigation, questions