Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Seat reclining button is broken, how to replace the switch Forums > > Seat reclining button is broken, how to replace the switch Seat reclining button is broken, how to replace the switch
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Armada Nissan Armada Discussion Forum

Old 05-26-2019, 07:00 AM
2014 Patrol

Default Seat reclining button is broken, how to replace the switch

I have a 2014 Y62 Nissan Patrol Platinum, I broke yesterday the button of the reclining chair on the right side, I can see the switch originally has 3 plastic axes, 2 are broken from inside the switch.

I need to try to remove the switch which is under the seat plastic cover but i am not able to find the way how the plastic cover can be removed, i didn't see any screws.

I could see the broken switch part# is 870161LC3A or 870161LC4A, it is the switch on the right front seat.

I need to know how to reach for this switch, i will try to repair it by trying fixing some screws or things, but i need your help please to know how to reach for it by removing the plastic cover that is under the leather seat
Attached Thumbnails
Seat reclining button is broken, how to replace the switch-20190526_164640-jpg   Seat reclining button is broken, how to replace the switch-20190526_164647-jpg   Seat reclining button is broken, how to replace the switch-20190526_164733-jpg   Seat reclining button is broken, how to replace the switch-20190526_164740-jpg  

Last edited by mnakkach; 05-26-2019 at 07:03 AM.

Tags
broken, button, reclining, replace, sear