Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2006 Armada A/C Issues? Forums > > 2006 Armada A/C Issues? 2006 Armada A/C Issues?
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Armada Nissan Armada Discussion Forum

Old 06-24-2007, 05:33 PM
aneal

Unhappy 2006 Armada A/C Issues?

My 06 Armada is a nightmare, have had in the shop 8 times with heater issue (intermitent of course) and now that it is warm, I have A/C issues. Just spent 4 hours in car with a/c that would be set at 72 degrees and eventually get to where the hair being blown out was not cool at all and the fan would not adjust to reach a cool temp when set on auto...the fan motor was replaced in april and the controls have been replaced four times...we could turn the a/c off completely and then turn back on and it would blow cool and cool down to the set temp....anyone have any clues?
Old 08-17-2007, 02:50 PM
ganascargirl

Default Yep Yep

I am looking for info regarding the air system too. When I took mine to the shop for the AC it caught on fire. Anyone else having the problem??
Old 11-15-2007, 09:06 AM
brnbear

I am having the same issue with the heater in my 2005 Armada since the temperature has fallen. My Armada has been in the shop 5 times and need to go back. They have replaced two parts and that didn't work. The can mess with the contol knobs to make it work, and as long as you don't turn the knob to cool and leave it overnight it will work. The A/C works at this point, but the weather has turned cool. It is going back to the shop today. This should be a recall! Anyone else experiencing this?
Old 01-21-2008, 01:25 PM
brnbear

This vehicle went back in the shop for the 6th time after contacting Nissan USA. It has been in the shop for one week so far. At least they gave me a rental car, but I want my vehicle back fixed in a reasonable time. SAD! Guess nobody else is having this problem?
Should anyone have this problem it is the heater door sticking. At the 8th time taking this vehicle to the dealer they replaced the heater door and now everything works the way it should. Of course I told the dealer what I suspected the second time it went into the shop.

Last edited by brnbear; 11-16-2009 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Updated information

Tags
2006, a or c, armada, issues