Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2006 Armada Headlights not working Forums > > 2006 Armada Headlights not working 2006 Armada Headlights not working
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Armada Nissan Armada Discussion Forum

Old 11-01-2011, 09:57 AM
2006 Armada

Angry 2006 Armada Headlights not working

Hey guys, I have a 2006 Armada and the low beams have stopped working. High beams work, turn signals work, lower driving lights work but no low beams. I replaced the LB lamps, no luck. I checked the fuses and they are good. This leads me to believe the switch in the control arm has gone. How difficult is it to find this part and replace it myself?
Thanks,
Huggy
Old 08-24-2013, 05:29 PM
2006 Armada

Lightbulb

[QUOTE=huggybear;72422]Hey guys, I have a 2006 Armada and the low beams have stopped working. High beams work, turn signals work, lower driving lights work but no low beams. I replaced the LB lamps, no luck. I checked the fuses and they are good. This leads me to believe the switch in the control arm has gone. How difficult is it to find this part and replace it myself?
Thanks,
Huggy[/QUOTE

Hi there ,

I have the same problem but why Nissan technical staff is silent for this issue or Nissan making the vehicle having so much problems in them I have already paid $ 1200.00 fpr a parts of $30.00 in dash board and now this problem

Ghani]
Old 08-24-2013, 06:55 PM
2006 Armada

I ended up ordering a new IPDM (large fuse block with relays and fuses on it) and replaced the old one and everything now words fine. about $500 for the part. I believe the original IPDM to be a Nissan design flaw and if that is your problem, you should press Nissan to replace at no cost. Look in your engine compartement for it, near the firewall on the passenger side (i think) it it is white that is the old one. The new one is black.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:47 PM
2006 Armada

Thumbs down Nissan Armada 2006 Head lights

Nissan was supposed to be the best in Auto Industry 15 years a go but i dont why they are not thinking of quality the parts \i changed with \nissan was under the dashboard and unreachable by human hands cost only $ 30.00 and \labor was charged and with this part it is also a manufacturing fault but Nissan given me a big lesson not to trust
Ghani

Tags
2006, armada, headlights, working