Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
How do I know if I have an SE or LE? Forums > > How do I know if I have an SE or LE? How do I know if I have an SE or LE?
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Armada Nissan Armada Discussion Forum

Old 08-09-2007, 11:11 AM
ejbarlow

Default How do I know if I have an SE or LE?

I just bought a used 2007 Armada. I don't know if it's an SE or LE. I saw somewhere that I have trim kit "K".

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out if my radio is Satellite ready. If so, how do I get my XM number programmed into the radio? I have been a subscriber for years. I'm gonna be really happy if I can get rid of my portable XM radio that takes up so much room on the console.

Thanks for the help
Old 08-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Tech Enthusiast
2015 Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejbarlow View Post
I just bought a used 2007 Armada. I don't know if it's an SE or LE. I saw somewhere that I have trim kit "K".

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out if my radio is Satellite ready. If so, how do I get my XM number programmed into the radio? I have been a subscriber for years. I'm gonna be really happy if I can get rid of my portable XM radio that takes up so much room on the console.

Thanks for the help
Until someone responds - I believe if you have a SAT button on your radio it is satellite ready. If you look at your Owner's papers (or Title) - it should tell you if you have a SE or LE.

FIND OUT WHAT YOUR REPAIR SHOULD COST?
Repair Cost Estimator

BUY NISSAN ACCESSORIES!
Nissanhelp Store
Old 08-09-2007, 10:14 PM
titanminator

LE Armada has the chrome upper grill and the SE is painted the same color as the vehicle. I also believe that the LE has power rear doors.
Old 08-11-2007, 08:12 PM
jcvader99

A couple of other things...

1) LE ALWAYS has leather. If you don't have leather, you have an SE
2) If you have Nissan Navigation system, you have LE. They don't over GPS Nav in the SE version

3) It should have the emblems on the rear door. If the emblems are missing, you might want to check for signs of wreckage/body work. Or someone just didn't like the emblems and removed them.

You could also register your VIN at the Nissan.com owners website. It will probably tell you exactly what you have.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:09 AM

2007 Armada and Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanminator View Post
LE Armada has the chrome upper grill and the SE is painted the same color as the vehicle. I also believe that the LE has power rear doors.
My SE has that also. As does it have leather, upgraded sound, sunroof, etc. etc. :)

The rear door tags and grill have been mentioned, but those are easily removed / replaced. I agree, look at the VIN and see or the title.