View Full Version : 03 Sentra volume issue, related to deck maybe?? Read it

Justinn
01-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Alright so first off this is my dads car just saying and it took it on a long ass drive and found out the hard way its got issues. Now im trying to fix it.
Im having a problem with the speakers but im not sure if its linked to the deck. In the car the driver door speaker works fine, you can hear it when your driving and it plays clearly, but its the only one. Both passenger side front and rear do work, but only if its faded all the way to pass. side and the volume is cranked. So I tried installing a new speaker in the back driver 6,1-2 already because it was playing the least music and the most static. I got the same thing outta the new speaker. And the deck sometimes when your driving will just randomly shut off completely! Light gone clock gone for sometimes a second.. sometimes a minute and then just start up again!? Its usually on but this happens from time to time, so im wondering if the deck malfunctioning would be causing the problem with my speaker volume?
Any thoughts, Thanks

NissanTech
01-03-2011, 08:18 PM
If the connector on the back of the deck are all the way in, then more than likely the problem is the deck it self.

93SentraXE1.6L
11-20-2011, 10:21 PM
you could have a bad ground or power source. if the clock was turning off at the same time " assuming your talking about the clock in the car not the Stereo " with the stereo something is up with the wiring. I would check and correct that issue.

Is the stereo that is currently installed in the car aftermarket or Stock? If it is aftermarket was it installed and then you experience this issue?