Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 Which Fuel Pump should I use?? Forums > > 2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 Which Fuel Pump should I use?? 2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 Which Fuel Pump should I use??
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 07-01-2020, 02:23 PM
2007 Xterra
2004 Altima Sedan

Default 2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 Which Fuel Pump should I use??

Hello. My son has a 2004 Altima and the fuel pump is on it's way out. I live in California and the fuel pump in his car looks like a Federal (Two Hoses) fuel pump. The sticker on the hood says California but when I try to purchase the same looking one (with two hoses) the sellers say not for California, and say they won't ship that one to my location. The one they show for California is the one with just the one fuel line. Is there a modification I need to do to eliminate the EVAP hose to make it work?

Tags
altima, fuel, nissan, pump