Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
LED headlight upgrade Forums > > LED headlight upgrade LED headlight upgrade
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 10-23-2019, 03:00 PM
Enthusiast
2011 Altima Sedan
2011 Altima 2.5s

Default LED headlight upgrade

I'm posting here to share my experience installing LED low beams in my 2011 altima sedan in case anyone is thing of doing it.
I bought the Hikari 9600 lm set ( H11 ) on Amazon for $36.95. The install is a moderate nuisance because you have to go in through the wheel wells on both the left and right side. Did not have to make any modifications. Plug and play. The lights are about 50% brighter than stock and pure white and use less than half the electricity as the halogen bulbs. I left the high beams stock since I rarely use them. I am very satisfied with this product. I believe the install is the same for the years 2007 - 2012 but not 100% sure. There is a youtube that shows how.

Tags
headlight, led, upgrade