Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2002 altima 2006 wiring swap. Any help thanks Forums > > 2002 altima 2006 wiring swap. Any help thanks 2002 altima 2006 wiring swap. Any help thanks
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 08-05-2019, 12:03 PM
2002 Altima Sedan

Default 2002 altima 2006 wiring swap. Any help thanks

I have a thread 2002 motor and transmission swap it has all the details of what's going on. Now I'm trying to swap over the 06 wiring harness into the 02 car. On the passenger side inside the car there's a brown plug on the 06 that does not have a brown wire that the white O2 plug has. I am trying to find out what this plug actually does it's not the plug for the TCM. it's just a stand-alone plug.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Master Enthusiast
2006 Pathfinder
2003 Frontier King Cab
2003 Frontier KC SVE 4x4

Probably the best thing to do is check the main harness diagrams in the 2006 Altima FSM. It'll show the harness as it's laid out in the car with the connectors and will have connector numbers next to them. You can take the connector number to the list of connector numbers and it'll tell you what it is. Once you know what the connector is for, you may be able to go even further and look up the component (if one goes to it) in the FSM, which would have the wiring diagram showing all of the circuits. Nico Club's site has free, online Nissan factory service manuals you can use. Don't hold me to it, but I believe the harness diagrams are in the "EL" section.
Old 08-07-2019, 07:31 AM
2002 Altima Sedan

Thanks, I looked for the connector diagrams not sure where I need to look? I'll keep looking. I really think this will work. Just need some more information about the connectors and what they do. There are just two plugs that don't plug in. (Yes I know there are reasons why) but if I can figure it out .? Cool!!
if not, I'll just put it back the way it was .

Tags
altima, swap, wiring