Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Wont start Forums > > Wont start Wont start
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 06-16-2019, 02:04 PM
2011 Altima Sedan

Default Wont start

This morn I used key fob to unlock door. The inside lights came in when door opened. Push button was lit. Wouldnt start. No sound no nothing. Brake seemed tight. Then inside lights wouldn't come on. Headlights still come on and charger still charging phone. Any ideas?
Old 08-10-2019, 05:35 PM
2009 Almera

Default nissan altima 09

I am having the same issue but they say to change the brake sensor it cost like 20 bucks.
I had the old one on and it wont start so I took it off push the tip on/off put it back on and the car turn on.
Then the problem came back steering wheel lock stop working cause I couldn't turn the wheel someone told me to replace it and I did but it seems like the part was made in china not sure if that was the best idea should of went with ODM original I checked all the relays put new ones checked all the fuses all good changed the battery was no good but no still checked the starter thought I needed to change it tested it and the starter is still good bypassed it with another push button switch and it turns on with two push button switches its good for now until I find a bypass!

Tags
start