Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
07 Altima Hybrid OBD code help Forums > > 07 Altima Hybrid OBD code help 07 Altima Hybrid OBD code help
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 11-09-2018, 08:26 PM
2007 Altima Hybrid

Default 07 Altima Hybrid OBD code help

today my "Service Engine Soon" light came on coming off the highway and I have one of those Bluetooth OBD2 scanners, so i checked the codes.

These are the codes that come up

P0AC4: Hybrid Powertrain Control Module Requested MIL Illumination

P0A93: Inverter 'A' Cooling System Performance

Could someone explain what these mean? I did check Inverter coolent and it's look fine but my radiator coolent is really low so I will fill that tomorrow.

Any help would be great
Old 11-10-2018, 12:05 AM
2015 Rogue

Take a look at the inverter coolant reservoir with the car in ready mode. You should see the coolant moving. If it is not you most likely have a bad pump . It is common on these .
Old 11-10-2018, 01:54 AM
2007 Altima Hybrid

Ready mode? Would that be when car is started? I checked the coolant when the car is running and the fluid seems to be moving but I don't know if that's from the vibration of the engine. At cold the coolant is at the "min" mark should I add some more?
Old 11-11-2018, 04:32 AM
2015 Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by koperan View Post
Ready mode? Would that be when car is started? I checked the coolant when the car is running and the fluid seems to be moving but I don't know if that's from the vibration of the engine. At cold the coolant is at the "min" mark should I add some more?
It will be easier to see if you turn the heat and a/c off and let the engine shut down.
Old 11-11-2018, 04:36 AM
2007 Altima Hybrid

Okay I check the pump and is working and I added more radiator coolant because it was way unde min line, wiped the code and the light haven't came on yet so maybe because my radiator was overheating so did the invertor

Tags
altima, code, hybrid, obd