Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Engine will not start/re-start!!!!!!!!!! Forums > > Engine will not start/re-start!!!!!!!!!! Engine will not start/re-start!!!!!!!!!!
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 10-29-2018, 04:29 AM
2012 Altima
2005 Sentra

Default Engine will not start/re-start!!!!!!!!!!

HI to all,

Just to say it is not the first time it has done that but not start at all it is the first.

Yesterday I moved the car from one side of the driveway to the other and stopprd the car. The engine ran for maybe 1 minute.
THis morning, it will not start at all. It has done that in the past when I would start the car and drive it for a very short time. Knowing the issue, I would never stop it right away; maybe have it run for a few minutes and it would be ok.
Yesterday I did not leave it running!
Today it does not start at all. The engine cranks well since I replaced the battery las year.
I will replace the spark plugs and check the coil resistance. The engine has 150000KM.

Anybody encountered the same issue.

Thanks
Dom

Tags
engine, start/re-start