Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2011altima sedan wont shift auto transmission Forums > > 2011altima sedan wont shift auto transmission 2011altima sedan wont shift auto transmission
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 11-20-2017, 06:09 AM
2011 Altima Sedan
2011 altima

Cool 2011altima sedan wont shift auto transmission

hello just wanted to see if having had all new tires put on the service engine light suddenly started coming on no problems so cleared codes and a couple more days of normal them ses came on and suddenly the auto transmission would not shift out of the low gears no warning on this upon checking codes came back with P0500 Output speed sensor? and P0720 VSS/AT

I have ordered the output speed sensor and taking to put in friends shop to be able to see what may have gotten unplugged or loosen? can you tell me if either or both will require removal of tire and if so where ?

any tips appreciated i have located a couple of the places speed sensor could be and have no clue yet of the VSS/AT

Tags
2011altima, auto, sedan, shift, transmission