Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2002 Altima SE 3.5, have a few questions Forums > > 2002 Altima SE 3.5, have a few questions 2002 Altima SE 3.5, have a few questions
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 02-09-2013, 08:12 AM
2002 Altima Sedan
2002 Altima SE 3.5

Default 2002 Altima SE 3.5, have a few questions

I recently purchased a 2002 Nissan Altima SE 3.5.Car has about 124,000 miles on it. Runs great. I need to get new wiper blades, what are people using? The center console, is there a cup holder that goes in there? Mine was empty,where can I pick that up if its available? One other question I have. First time I put gas in the car, SES light came on and has been on since. It was not on when I picked up the car and drove it home. How can I find out what is causing this? New here, want to find out how I can keep this car running great, which it is so far. Thanks for the info. John
Old 02-09-2013, 10:05 AM
2019 Sentra
2002 Altima

1. be sure the gas cap is tight. remove and re-install. i use 3 clicks as my marker and has no problem and cap still OE. but gas cap can also be worn. b4 replacing any parts, scan the computer to retreive trouble code(s). trouble code definitions are in Engine Control manual found in Knowledgebase section and you can download from here free. or at the bottom of each page you will find the OBDII link. just enter the code.

2. the cup holder is a rubber mold made and drops into the center console. your Nissan dealer parts dept. should be able to help you or visit: nissanpartswarehouse.com under accessories.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Tech Enthusiast
2003 Altima 2.5S

There is a site where you can find your information and try purchasing the items from somewhere cheaper. I have the site listed below for you. As for the SES light that you recently noticed. I would take it to any auto parts store (Autozone, Napa, Pep Boys) and have them scan it with there OBD2 scanner. Then let us know what the code is so we can further assist you. Finally, for the wiper blades it really comes down to your budget.

2002 NISSAN ALTIMA Parts - Nissan Parts Warehouse your OEM Nissan Parts and Accessory source

Last edited by NissanAltima01; 02-09-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Tags
2002, altima, questions