Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2004 Altima Temperature controls not working Forums > > 2004 Altima Temperature controls not working 2004 Altima Temperature controls not working
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Altima Nissan Altima Sedan Discussion Forum

Old 10-12-2012, 05:07 AM
2004 Altima

Unhappy 2004 Altima Temperature controls not working

I have a 2004 nissan altima and my Temperture controls have stopped working all together. At first they would go off and on when my air was on then they just stopped all together I can't get heat or air. The knobs feel fine the are not loose. The light for my air used to blink on then off, now it won't come on at all. I don't feel any air or heat and I cannot use my defrosters. Any idea on what this might be and the probable cost for repair. I am very poor so this could be devastating for me I could probable live without air or heat but sometimes I really need my defrosters especially with winter coming
Old 10-13-2012, 12:28 PM
Tech Enthusiast
2003 Altima 2.5S

Do you have regular air and heat controls in your vehicle or did your vehicle come with the auto climate control? If you have regular A/C and heat then have you checked your fuses? If you have the Auto climate controls in your vehicle might want to check out your Ambient Air Temperature sensor that is located in the front bumper air inlet slots on the drivers side.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:20 AM
2004 Altima

They are the regular temp controls, I don't know how to check the fuses, but i will find out !!!!!

Tags
2004, altima, controls, temperature, working